Online Study Room Reservations
The Douglas and Judith Krupp Library is pleased to offer 12 study rooms for student use. Rooms may be reserved in advance in accordance with our study room policies.
Click here for a quick room reservation tutorial
Click here for a quick Air Media (wireless monitors) tutorial
Use & Occupancy Guidelines
- Library study rooms may only be reserved by Bryant University students. Non-Bryant student requests will not be processed.
- Study rooms are intended for group study and collaborative work
- Minimum occupancy: 3 students.
- Maximum time per booking: 3 hours
- Maximum weekly use: 6 hours
- Unoccupied rooms are avaialble to indivduals and smaller groups on a first come, first served basis
- Personal property may not be used to "hold" a group study room and may be removed if left unattended.
Contact Borrower Services for more information: 401-232-6125 // email@example.com
Click on the "thumbs up" to acknowledge
that you have read and agree to the terms of our reservation policies in order to access the Booking System.