Douglas and Judith Krupp Library Mission Statement
The Douglas and Judith Krupp Library will be the information hub for the university by providing dynamic physical and virtual learning environments with access to premier resources and point of need high touch service.
The mission of the Douglas and Judith Krupp Library is to collect, organize, and provide access to information resources and library services that are central to the University's academic mission. To effect this goal, the library strives to:
- Provide a balanced, up-to date collection based on academic programs
- Instruct students in library research and the use of library resources
- Provide a student centered, user friendly atmosphere
- Support an environment of life-long learning and information literacy
- Preserve Bryant's institutional history and artistic collections
- Provide a user friendly, skilled staff that embraces technology and change
- Participate in resource sharing with other institutions
The library also recognizes the recreational and entertainment needs of the Bryant community and recognizes the role these needs play in the life-long learning process.