Research Guide for ENT 481
- Academic Search Premier | A great starting place for any topic, this database contains peer-reviewed journals in many subject areas, as well as magazines, newspapers, and reports.
- Gartner Research | The intersection of information technology and business, the Gartner database applies IT to business problems and opportunities.
- ProQuest | Includes newspapers, magazines, and scholarly articles on a variety of topics.
- Sage Journals | Includes publications in the sciences, engineering, and computing.
- ScienceDirect | Leading scientific research, including the areas of cybersecurity and privacy.
Journals & Publications
Writing & Citing
- Library Citation Guide | Resources for various citation styles, including APA, MLA, Chicago, ACS, and more.
- Bryant Writing Center | Consult with a writing tutor at any stage of your writing process, from brainstorming a topic to editing your final draft.
... KNOW YOUR SOURCES!
Always read the “about” section of websites and review the board/staff affiliations. All sources listed here are well-regarded; however, bear in mind that most professional associations and many nonprofit organizations, including many philanthropies, have been formed for specific purposes. The quality of your sources can strengthen or undermine your arguments, so know them well.