Research Guide for ENT 481
- ERIC | The Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) is an online digital library of education research and scholarship.
- JSTOR | Includes scholarly journals and full-text ebooks from academic publishers.
- Project Muse | E-books on all subjects, including education.
- ProQuest | Includes newspapers, magazines, and scholarly articles on a variety of topics.
- Sage Journals | Research in the social sciences and humanities, including many publications about education.
Journals & Publications
Writing & Citing
- Library Citation Guide | Resources for various citation styles, including APA, MLA, Chicago, ACS, and more.
- Bryant Writing Center | Consult with a writing tutor at any stage of your writing process, from brainstorming a topic to editing your final draft.
... KNOW YOUR SOURCES!
Always read the “about” section of websites and review the board/staff affiliations. All sources listed here are well-regarded; however, bear in mind that most professional associations and many nonprofit organizations, including many philanthropies, have been formed for specific purposes. The quality of your sources can strengthen or undermine your arguments, so know them well.