Research Guide for ENT 481
- Academic Search Premier | A great starting place for any topic, this database contains peer-reviewed journals in many subject areas, as well as magazines, newspapers, and reports.
- Credo Reference | Full text reference encyclopedias and e-books on all topics. Try the Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems for relevant information.
- GreenFILE | Interdisciplinary coverage of environmental issues from fields including agriculture, education, law, and health.
- ProQuest | Includes newspapers, magazines, and scholarly articles on a variety of topics.
- ScienceDirect | Scientific and technical research in all aspects of environmental science and agriculture.
Journals & Publications
- Nature | The world’s leading weekly scientific journal
- Science | A top source for cutting-edge science research and news
Writing & Citing
- Library Citation Guide | Resources for various citation styles, including APA, MLA, Chicago, ACS, and more.
- Bryant Writing Center | Consult with a writing tutor at any stage of your writing process, from brainstorming a topic to editing your final draft.
... KNOW YOUR SOURCES!
Always read the “about” section of websites and review the board/staff affiliations. All sources listed here are well-regarded; however, bear in mind that most professional associations and many nonprofit organizations, including many philanthropies, have been formed for specific purposes. The quality of your sources can strengthen or undermine your arguments, so know them well.