Research Guide for ENT 481
- MEDLINE | Provides authoritative information on medicine, nursing, the healthcare system, and much more.
- PsycINFO | Scholarly journals from psychology and related fields such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, and pharmacology.
- PubMed | The PubMed database is an open resource developed and maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Health Business Elite | Covers topics such as hospital management and administration, insurance, health care marketing, and more.
- ScienceDirect | Includes leading scientific and medical research.
- Mintel Oxygen | Research Report: Seniors and Health in the U.S. (Select "I Agree" to view report)
Journals & Publications
Writing & Citing
- Library Citation Guide | Resources for various citation styles, including APA, MLA, Chicago, ACS, and more.
- Bryant Writing Center | Consult with a writing tutor at any stage of your writing process, from brainstorming a topic to editing your final draft.
... KNOW YOUR SOURCES!
Always read the “about” section of websites and review the board/staff affiliations. All sources listed here are well-regarded; however, bear in mind that most professional associations and many nonprofit organizations, including many philanthropies, have been formed for specific purposes. The quality of your sources can strengthen or undermine your arguments, so know them well.