Research Guide for ENT 481
- Business Source Complete | Find articles from top business journals and newspapers, as well as industry reports and company SWOT analyses.
- Euromonitor Passport | International business information, including industry data, market analysis, and country reports.
- IBISWorld | Thorough, in-depth industry profiles include key statistics, industry segmentation, and forecasts.
- Mintel Oxygen | Consumer market data and industry information. Includes frequent updates on hot topics affecting key consumer markets.
- ScienceDirect | Leading research in science and social sciences, including economics and technology.
Journals & Publications
Writing & Citing
- Library Citation Guide | Resources for various citation styles, including APA, MLA, Chicago, ACS, and more.
- Bryant Writing Center | Consult with a writing tutor at any stage of your writing process, from brainstorming a topic to editing your final draft.
... KNOW YOUR SOURCES!
Always read the “about” section of websites and review the board/staff affiliations. All sources listed here are well-regarded; however, bear in mind that most professional associations and many nonprofit organizations, including many philanthropies, have been formed for specific purposes. The quality of your sources can strengthen or undermine your arguments, so know them well.