LGBTQ* - Books
Find Print Books
BRYANT UNIVERSITY LIBRARY CATALOG
Use the Library catalog to locate books that may be checked out from libraries worldwide. Search by keyword, subject, title or author.
Call Number Range
Circulating books on LGBTQ* topics can be found on the 2nd floor of the library. Reference books are located in the low shelves on the first floor. Call numbers for this subject are HQ12 - HQ 77, but specialized books may be found in other setions.
- The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality
HQ23 .D43 2015
- Health Care Disparities and the LGBT Population
RA564.9.H65 H42 2014
- That's So Gay!: Microaggressions and the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community
HQ73 .N24 2013
- 21st Century Sexualities: Contemporary Issues in Health, Education, and Rights
HQ16 .A18 2007
- Making Gay History: The Half-Century Fight for Lesbian and Gay Equal Rights
HQ76.8.U5 M36 2002
- Lesbian and Gay Parents and Their Children: Research on the Family Life Cycle
HQ75.27 .G65 2010
- Gay and Lesbian Students: Understanding Their Needs
LC192.6 .B47 1995
| NEED MORE HELP?
For further assistance, contact:
Becca Pac, Research and Instruction Library Assistant
(401) 232-6299 or IM a Librarian