Mathematics - Reference Resource
Recommended Print Reference Resources
Print reference materials can be found on the first floor of the library in the low bookshelves. Use the call numbers following the title to locate an item. If you need assistance, please ask a librarian!
- Deskbook of math formulas and tables : a handy reference to math formulas, metric tables, terminology, and everyday problem solving
QA40 A96 1985
- Dictionary of classical and theoretical mathematics
REF QA5 D4984
- Dictionary of mathematics
REF QA5 D4988
- Encyclopedia of mathematics
REF QA5 .T34
- Guide to information sources in mathematics and statistics
REF QA41.7 T83
- Oxford user's guide to mathematics
REF QA40 T4813
Recommended Online Reference Resources
Online reference materials can be accessed on and off-campus. To access online materials off-campus, use your name and library barcode located on your Bryant University ID. The following are only a small sample of what is available in each database:
Search for information within an e-book by selecting the first letter of the subject that you're looking for. You can also search by keyword within each e-book, or within all available reference titles. Select an "Advanced Search" at the top of the page for more search options.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Most e-books include an interactive table of contents and an index. You can also search by keyword within each book, or within all available reference titles. Select an "Advanced Search" at the top of the page for more search options.