Modern Languages - Reference
Recommended Print Reference Resources
Print reference materials can be found on the first floor of the library in the low bookshelves. Use the call numbers following the title to locate an item. If you need assistance, please ask a librarian!
- The basic English-Chinese, Chinese-English dictionary : using simplified characters
REF PL1455 B4 1980b
- English-Chinese Chinese-English dictionary of business terms = Kuo chi mao i ming tz'u shou ts'e pien chu che, Chu Hsiu-feng ; chiao ting che, Chi Tsan-yueh
REF HF1002 E56x
- Oxford Chinese dictionary : English-Chinese, Chinese-English = Ying-Han, Han-Ying
REF PL1455 O94 2003 (CD-ROM available at Circulation Desk)
- Reading and writing Chinese : a guide to the Chinese writing system, the student's 1,020 list, the official 2,000 list
- Yuan dong Han zi san qian zi dian = Far East 3000 Chinese character dictionary
REF PL1240 Y835 2002
Recommended Online Reference Resources
Online reference materials can be accessed on and off-campus. To access online materials off-campus, use your name and library barcode located on your Bryant University ID. The following are only a small sample of what is available.
Search for information within an e-book by selecting the first letter of the subject that you're looking for. You can also search by keyword within each e-book, or within all available reference titles. Select an "Advanced Search" at the top of the page for more search options.