Koffler Center and Communications Complex

Named after Sol Koffler '70H, former Bryant Trustee, and member of Bryant's Jubilee Club. Born December 24, 1907 in what is now Poland, Mr. Koffler immigrated to this country as a young man and was educated in the Providence Public Schools. He founded American Tourister Luggage in 1932. Koffler Rotunda in the Unistructure is also named after Sol Koffler. Koffler was a Bryant trustee from 1973/74-1987/88. 

The Koffler Center, formerly Bryant's student center,  was dedicated in honor of Koffler's family on October 19, 1978.  The building was rededicated on September 22, 1987 as the Koffler Technology Center.

Professor Wallace Wood Conference Room

The Professor Wallace Wood Conference Room is located in Suite K of the Koffler Center. Dedicated October 27, 2009 in honor of Professor Wallace A. Wood, professor, vice-president, dean, department chair, valued colleague, teacher, mentor, innovator, and friend who will long be remembered by students, colleagues, and friends for his many contributions during his forty-two years of faithful service to Bryant University.

LCD Monitors

The LCD monitors in Koffler Lobby have been provided by HB Communications.