About the Library
Part of the Information Services division, the Krupp Library seeks to Connect, Protect, and Deliver services to our community.
The mission of the Douglas and Judith Krupp Library is to collect, organize, and provide access to information resources and library services that are central to the University's academic mission. To effect this goal, the library strives to:
- Cultivate a balanced, up-to date collection based on academic programs and reflective of diverse cultures and perspectives
- Instruct students, faculty and staff in library research and the use of library resources
- Provide a student centered, user friendly environment and intentionally inclusive online and physical space
- Support a culture of information literacy and life-long learning
- Preserve and make accessible Bryant's institutional history and artistic collections
- Activate a user friendly, skilled staff that embraces technology, change, and continuous learning and growth
- Participate in resource sharing with other institutions
The library also recognizes the recreational and entertainment needs of the Bryant community and recognizes the role these needs play in the life-long learning process.