Research & Instruction Services
Need help with your research? Make an appointment to meet one-on-one with a research librarian. Just fill out the R.A.P. Sheet and we will contact you with your appointment time. Don't forget- you can always stop by the research desk or contact us via IM for help without an appointment.
R.A.P. can help:
- Develop search strategies for using online databases
- Direct you to both print and online materials
- Teach you how to utilize and maximize the use of web information sources
- Explain library services such as interlibrary loan
Each Bryant Department has a Library Liaison that collaborates with Faculty to provide Information Literacy Instruction, Database Training Skills and Research Training.
- Order the Instruction Session You Need
- Click here to see your Library Liaison contact information
- Read more about our Program Development
- Information Literacy Reports and Assessment by Year
The mission of the Douglas & Judith Krupp Library’s information literacy program is to ensure Bryant students receive training in information literacy skills and graduate with a proven ability to use these skills. The program also exists to familiarize Bryant faculty, staff, and students with resources available through the library and to update this community on new resources as they are added to the library collection.
Librarians can help with any aspect of your Thesis research and help you figure out how to locate and evaluate resources for your project. For instance, they can help you select the best Bryant databases for your topic, assist in tracking down hard-to-find sources, or show you how to request items through Interlibrary Loan.
The Personal Librarian Program has a lot to offer, and although we will not do all your research for you, we can help you learn how to become a confident and competent researcher.
The research staff is happy to help you get started putting together your citations. Our full list of citation resources is available on the Articles and Databases page and choose Citation Help in the dropdown menu.